The customer, by booking the property agrees to abide by the following Rental Conditions:
- PROPERTY OWNER’S DISCLAIMER – The property owner does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, or additional expenses incurred by the client or any member of the client’s party regardless of the cause.
The property owner does not accept liability for any injury, death, loss, inconvenience or damage, alteration, delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns or with the client’s accommodation or other circumstances as amounting to ‘force majeure’ or Acts of God or other similar events beyond the property owner’s control.
- In addition, the owner is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. The properties offers are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners.
Customers much accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes.
- NUMBER OF PEOPLE USING THE HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION: Only those persons named on the booking form may use the property without prior arrangement. The number of people staying at the property must not exceed the number of sleeping places indicated in the property description except in the case of infants under two years.
In the event that the maximum number is exceeded without prior arrangement, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke the booking at their sole discretion.
- BEHAVIOUR: The person signing the contract is responsible for the correct and decent behaviour of his party. Should you and your party not behave in such a manner we reserve the absolute discretion to ask you and your party to vacate the property without a refund of the price.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE Check in time is 15.00 p.m. on the holiday start date, and the accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the last day. Earlier check in/later check out can be arranged upon availability.
- EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE – The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc.)
- Complaints: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime importance to us.
In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday, you must immediately report the matter to our manager, so that we have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
- Conditions: When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to the Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
- JURISDICTION – In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Chania Crete Courts can deal with the matter.
By confirming the booking, the customer implies that the Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception.