- •Bathroom with bathtub or shower
- •Air conditioning
- •Satellite Television
- •Radio or Music channel
- •Hair Dryer
- •Laundry Service
- •Safe Deposit Box
- •Sea view
- •Music & telephone in the bathroom
- Superior Room, Deluxe Rooms, Family &Sharing pool Suites,
- •Bath Robes
- •Tea/Coffee equipment
- •Fruits and water upon arrival
- •Family Suites have 2 bedrooms
- •Family & Sharing pool Suites have 2 bedrooms
- •The majority of the Family Suites have corner bath-tab with Hydro massage at the bathrooms as well as all Deluxe rooms.
- Reception Services
- Our friendly and professional staff is at your service 24 hours.
- •Wake-Up Calls
- •Message Service
- •Money Exchange
- •General Information
- •Car Rental
- •Motor bike Rental
- •Bicycle Hire
- •Medical Services
- •Beach Towels
- •luggage transfer service
- •express check out service
This page is under construction
Rethymnon Mare and Royal Mare are located in the heart of the most important ancient world civilization, the Minoan civilisation and the birthplace of the head of the Olympian gods Zeus. Crete is famous for its hospitality. RETHYMNO MARE ROYAL a **** beachfront hotel located in the picturesque tourist area of 15,000 square meters in Skaleta.
It is 11 kilometres from the beautiful city of RΕΤΗΥΜΝΟ and 64 kilometres from HERAKLION the capital of the island. The view is a combination of blue sea with its endless beaches and unique natural landscape.
The luxury and comfort, combined with the aesthetic and beautiful environment provide high-quality accommodation.
Hotel Rethymno Mare consists of 132 Superior Rooms, Deluxe rooms with Jacuzzi, Family Suites (some with Jacuzzi) &, Family Sharing Pool Suites, all with excellent views of the Cretan Sea, the White Mountains, the beautiful gardens and the pools of the hotel.
The combination of luxury and tradition together with its beautifully landscaped gardens built on 20,000 m2 of land will offer its guests an unforgettable vacation.
The city of Rethymnon is bustling with life and colours, you will find an abundance of boutiques with designer clothes, shoes, bags, and furs. Jewellery shops offering diamonds, gold, and silver. There is a lot to see and do for the whole family.
The tavernas serve the best of the Greek and Cretan cuisine at traditional tavernas and also exquisite restaurants all reasonably priced.