- Villa with 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms,
- 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom
- All bathrooms have Jacuzzi tub or shower
- The master bedroom has both Jacuzzi tub and shower + dressing room
- Air-condition and central heating
- Wifi internet
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher
- Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- SAT TV, music centre and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Iron and iron board
- Garden with differnt sitting and dining areas
- Private pool 37 sqm
- Private garage and parking
- Baby cot and high chair on request
- Cleaning and change of bed linen and towels twice a week
Oleander villa with 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
Oleander Villa is a luxurious holiday villa with 4 spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
The villa is built in 2012 and consists of 203 sqm of living space built in a large private garden.
It is located on the outskirts of Rethymnon just 200 m from the centre of the village.
The villa has 3 double bedrooms, one is the master suite with a dressing room and both Jacuzzi bath and shower. The to others have Jacuzzi bath or shower. The 4th bedroom is with twin beds and Jacuzzi shower.
The comfortable living room has a fireplace with TV and DVD player, open plan fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
On the ground floor there is also a play room with table tennis and there is a small indoor garden.
The villa is in 2 levels and has beautiful views to the countryside and the sea.
The large garden has several seating areas with comfortable garden furniture and a 37 sqm pool. There is also a Barbeque in connection with the outdoor dining area.
Rethymnon - Crete
The city of Rethymnon, on the north coast of Crete, lies on the island’s longest sandy beach and is known by visitors as the "hidden jewel" of Crete. Since 1400 BC the Minoans, Venetians, Turks and Cretans have built their ancient cities, minarets, citadels, the hilltop Fortezza, winding narrow streets, fishing harbour and lighthouse which create an old-world charm.
The city of Rethymnon is bustling with life and colours, you will find an abundance of boutiques with designer clothes, shoes, bags and furs. Jewellery shops offering diamonds, gold and silver. There is a lot to see and do for the whole family.
The tavernas serve the best of the Greek and Cretan cousine at traditional tavernas to exquisite restaurants all reasonable priced.
|Heraklion Airport||85 km|
|Heraklion town||81 km|
|Chania Airport||65 km|
|Souda ferry port||60 km|
|Chania Town||65 km|
|Nearest beach||5 km|
|Tavernas 400 metres||km|