Amazing Crete accommodations, selfcatering, villas & apartments

Paradise Island, Cancellation policy:

Payment and Cancellation policy:

A deposit of 20% of the stay will be necessary to secure the reservation. The rest 80% of the stay will be payable four weeks prior guest’s arrival date. In case of cancellation up to 49 days and less prior to arrival 50% of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee. For “No Show” and Early departure, 100% of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.