Paradise Island, Cancellation policy:
Conditions, payment and cancellation policy:
- Concierge Services from our “Supreme Island Guest Service”
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily bath and pool towels
- Daily luxury toiletries
- Free High Speed internet access
- Free Baby Facilities: baby cot, high chair, baby bathtub, stair gate, toys for the pool, children’s playground
- Air conditioning included
- VAT & City Tax
- Use of the two main pools
- Use of the tennis court during the daylight
- Use of the fitness room
- No meals are included in the above prices, except when included in an offer.
Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Full prepayment of the stay will be necessary four weeks prior guest’s arrival date to secure the reservation. In case of cancellation.
- For cancellation received 49 days prior to arrival date you will receive full reimbursement of the deposit.
- For cancellations received 48 – 21 days prior to the arrival date a 50% of their total amount will be charged as cancelation fee.
- For cancellations in less than 20 – 0 days prior to arrival or “No Show”, 100% of your stay will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Early departures will be charged with 100% of the total of the non-used or remaining overnights of the reservation
- Note: Cancellations are accepted only in writing and are accepted only with the hotel’s confirmation of cancellation receipt.
- Paradise Island Villas ensures that every cancellation is dealt with flexibility and good will.