Stituation update May 24th.
We are all dreaming about getting back to normal, and many of us want to get back to Amazing Crete for a holiday or to stay.
Follow the situation!
Information from Crete – Sunday May 24th.
One of my very good friends in Crete said to me yesterday;
“The Corona Virus has had a tough time finding its way to Crete!”
They have hardly had any cases and most of the ones they had were imported. Never the less they have had a very severe lockdown.
- From Monday May 25th the tavernas, bars cafe’s shops and other businesses open up again.
- June 1st the city hotels that normally are open all around the year open. But still only flights to Athens!
- June 15th the hotels, apartments and villas will again be able to have guest. Guests from Europe are the first to be allowed.
- July 1st. There will be flights to the islands again, And Guest from everywhere else in the world will be welcome.
- However because there will not be direct flights to Crete before July 1st, my friend Yiannis (hotel owner) does not think a lot of hotels will open before July 1st.
I will follow the situation and let you know as soon as possible.
Keep safe all of you
Amazing Crete Holidays
Phone: +45 3555 0292