Maroulas Villa Booking and payment policy

Rates include House linen, bath towels, towels for the swimming pool, a daily (except for Sundays) domestic cleaning service, a daily concierge service, a briefing, laundry service (except iron), central heating for the winter, water, mineral water, electricity, 24/7 ADSL internet connection, WIFI, air conditioning, delivery food service, breakfast for the first morning, personal insurance, local taxes.

Payment: Deposit is 30% of the total cost. Payable on the reservation. Remaining : 70% is to be paid one month before arrival.

Note: On the day of arrival, a deposit of €500 in cash is to be paid. This will be refunded on the final day, minus the cost of any possible damages.

Cancellation: All cancellations must be sent to us by e-mail with name and dates of reservation. It is agreed between us that should you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, or that the booking is cancelled by us due to non-payment, then we shall be entitled to the following percentage of the holiday cost :

  • 4 weeks or more before arrival 30 % (deposit)
  • less than 4 weeks before arrival 100 %
  • We will always try to reduce as much as possible any eventual cancellation fees …