- The villa is not rented to groups, where the principal renter is under the age of 26 years.
- The number of persons, adults and children has to be stated on booking.
- The age of the principal renter and children’s age on arrival time has to be stated.
- Any change in the number of persons staying at the villa is to be notified before arrival.
- An increase in the number of guests must be accepted by the owner.
- A security fee is deposited together with the balance payment 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- The client will receive the security deposit via bank transfer after departure if no damages have occurred.
- We need your account information for the return of the security deposit (IBAN and BIC).
- The «HOUSE RULES» are to be signed by the principal booker as security that all guest are informed about them and accept them. This is to prevent any misunderstandings and complaints.