Payment and booking conditions
To secure your reservation with Amazing Crete Holidays a preliminary booking confirmation is sent together with a deposit payment request. Please check that the details are correct and in line with your requests. As soon as the deposit has been paid the booking confirmation is activated and your reservation is valid and secure.
- We will send you a link to a double secure page to enter your credit or debit card details. All relevant information about your booking and amount to be paid will be displayed on this page. Submitting this page is authorisation to take the requested deposit payment.
- When we have received the deposit for your booking, we will send you a mail with Login to your booking account on our database, a link to a PDF file with our contact information, arrival information, driving directions with maps and When possible GPS coordinates.
- Your deposit can be refunded if we receive a cancellation in writing within 14 days of your booking confirmation and 6 weeks* before your arrival (*for villas), after this the deposit is non refundable.
- The final balance has to be paid on arrival at your accommodation to the owners or their representative. Please note that most owners can only take cash payments.
- Confirmation of your arrival has to be submitted to us 14 days before commencement of your holiday. The owners have the right to cancel your reservation if we have not supplied them with your arrival confirmation and times of arrival at least 10 days prior to the start of your holiday. Please contact us and let us know in advance if this might cause you problems for any reason.